- Click on the link https://goo.gl/forms/vzqgyLNN9upXthzF3 ” on the BB6 webpage.
- Fill in the required student information.
- Indicate any Pre-AP course that you wish to take in 6th grade.
- Indicate your top 3 elective choices with your top choice as First Elective Choice.
- Indicate your choice for Physical Education (every student takes PE)
- Click the submit button.
*If you chose to be in Pre-AP courses or Pre-Athletics, you must sign the consent form and return that to your 5th grade teacher by Friday, April 27th.
- The deadline to request Pre-AP courses is: Tuesday, June 7, 2018.
- Any course selection change requests that you have should be made no later than Friday, August 3rd and will be honored if possible. This refers to dropping a Pre-AP course or changing an elective.
- Students who choose band, but have not met with the band director prior to this deadline will be placed in the elective with the most availability.
If you do not have access to a computer, we will have Chromebooks available for you to use at the incoming parent meeting on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 1:00pm and 7:00pm.
IMPORTANT: The deadline to complete the online course selection sheet is Friday, April 27th, 2018!