Welcome to the Bear Branch Sixth Grade Library!
- The library is open Monday - Friday from 6:30-2:30.
- Students may check out two books at a time for two weeks.
- Fines will only be charged for damaged or lost books. Replacement books are not accepted as payment for lost books due to the fact that the book must be processed and some books are library bound.
- Students may access their own library information by going to the library catalog for their school and creating a log-in and password. Once logged in, students can see the books they have out and their due dates. They can also check out ebooks. Step-by-step instructions can be found on the Ebook Information page.
- I am on campus Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Please contact me by phone or email if you have any questions about the library program.